Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Some more note about LDAP in phpgroupware...

From: Marco Gaiarin
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Some more note about LDAP in phpgroupware...
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 11:24:13 +0100

> For now, can i simply update some table to force setup to think that
> sitemgr was perfectly installed?!

Please, reply me.

How can i force setupIII module to think that sitemgr was perfectly
installed, so the truth?! ;)

> Another note: sitemgr refuse to pick ACLs on categories for group
> guests and sysman. The only think in common have this 2 groups are the
> GID <= 1000 (999 and 1000 respectively).
> I've solved putting explicitly and ACL for user guest, so there's no
> problem, but... how can i explain this?!

``Con il senno di poi'' (with past knowledge, in Italian) we say...
simply group with GID 1000 and 999 was checked, but user with UID 999
(guest) and 1000 (gaio) no, so this explain all the thing.

Can i confirm that if i check user guest, the group guests are
checked. ;)

So, not a sitemgr problem.

--
dott. Marco Gaiarin                                 GNUPG Key ID: 240A3D66
  Associazione ``La Nostra Famiglia''                http://www.sv.lnf.it/

                          Difendiamo PeaceLink!
     Campagna di solidarietà per la tutela legale di una voce scomoda.
                   http://www.peacelink.it/emergenza/