[Phpgroupware-users] Force calendar preferences

From: Sébastien CORBEAU
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Force calendar preferences
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 11:53:46 +0100

Hi all,

I have a question about the calendar preferences "Send/Receive updates
via EMail" and "Receive extra information in event mails".

With the admin profile, in the "Calendar Preferences", I set that the
"Send/Receive updates via EMail" and "Receive extra information in event
mails" options are on.
=> the options of a basic user in the calendar preferences are always off.

I have created a new user and looked at his calendar options.
=> the options of a basic user in the calendar preferences are always off.

There is no tab "Forced Preferences" for calendar options like for
the global preferences (language, currency...) :(

I think that the information is stored in the field preference_value from the table phpgw_preferences but it looks complex.

I have ~40 users in the database and all my users must have this option
on. Can everybody explain me how to force this option with the interface
or with a sql order?

Thanks.

seb

Versions: