[Phpgroupware-users] I can't work with some modules.

From: foviedoa
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] I can't work with some modules.
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 00:21:33 +0100

Before all, sorry for my bugy english.

I'd Installed phpgroupware v0.9.14.001 with php v4.3.1 and postgresql
v7.0.3 in a slackware 4.0 linux.

I'd configured all with /setup/index.php script and apparently it's run
nicely, but i've a problem with some modules.

In Chora when I try to configure it. I press the 'Edit CVS Repository
list' button and later the add button, push text in all combox and press
the 'add' button. Then the combox are empty, but there're not any error
message. And when I press the 'done' button nothing changes and there're
not any data in the database table.

In the other modules the preblem are the same.

Thanks