Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Installation problem?

From: Megan Webb
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Installation problem?
Date: 28 Feb 2003 10:09:48 +1100

Thanks for the suggestion.

Tried this. Dropped the database, created it again and set the user to
root in header.inc.php and the password. Went through the steps again.
Same problem.

I also tried starting mysql with debug mode on. I can update and change
some settings after I log in with the admin user I created. But other
settings just don't stick. Watching the mysql debug, no update/insert is
sent to the database.

Any other suggestions?

Megan