Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Time display problems in Anglemail and Felamim

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Time display problems in Anglemail and Felamimail
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 17:36:13 +0000

can't speak for felami, but in email the "from" time will be the local server
time
(GMT in your case) that the email server recieved the email + your user pref
Timezone Offset.

There is a global server tz_offset too, but I think only the calendar uses it.
have had problem with this when the server is not in GMT, it seems to auto
detect
in an odd way with no override capability.  Technically it shouldn't be a
problem
if your using GMT anyway.  Check the phpgw_config for config_name = tz_offset
and
see what it is.