[Phpgroupware-users] PalmSync Spec

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] PalmSync Spec
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 15:38:04 +1100

Hi all,

I know have the spec for the palmSync publicly available.

It is only an overview spec, it is evolving as i code :)

You can grab a copy from http://ajmitch.dhis.org/~ajmitch/palm/ - thanks
ajmitch for hosting the files.  The HTML version is not blank it is just
a OO.o export of the OO.o Writer version.

I don't think i mentioned this earlier, this app will be released under
the GPL when complete.  It will be complete new work, except for some
parts borrowed from axisSync - thanks fixe.  This will avoid any
licensing issues with previous attempts.

Also please read the "subject to change" component at the bottom of the
spec.

Cheers

Dave Hall (aka skwashd)