[Phpgroupware-users] Question regarding Calendar

From: Jonathan Chu (s20391)
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Question regarding Calendar
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 14:28:04 +0800

Hello to all phpgroupware users,

I want to know in what conditions will the calendar send a notification to all
the participants when I scheduled a meeting.
I have set up all the users with email support, but when I scheduled a meeting
with them, they won't receive any email regarding the meeting.
Do I need to do some particular settings to make the program send email
notification?

Thanks,
Jonathan