[Phpgroupware-users] LDAP users/groups

From: jef peeraer
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] LDAP users/groups
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 19:54:59 +0100

I hope i get more response with this subject ( my timetracking problems don't
attarck much attention).
i am going to use phpgroupware in a great project ( 60 users ), if i get it
working. I use a central ldap server for authentication and use phpgroupware
to create users and groups.
I suppose that the phpgroupware defined groups are stored in the database ?
When i create a user , the posix uid and gid get the same number. The gid
gets even a number that does not exist in the groups. Must there not be a
default group for a user ?

Jef

PS using the latest release 9.14.001 or something.