Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: SiteMgr (php session) errors when refres

From: Magnus Nilsson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: SiteMgr (php session) errors when refresh web page.
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2002 21:23:45 +0100

Tried to use php session without tcp/ip check, with no luck. Same result.
It works OK when I use db session instead.

The problem must be inside php4.
My system is (at the moment) an unmodified RH7.3
When I get time I will try with an upgraded php4.

Is there any drawback using db sessions instead of php sessions?

/Magnus