Re: [Phpgroupware-users] CVS update for phpgroupware under debian.

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] CVS update for phpgroupware under debian.
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 18:27:06 +0000

That's the meathod for INSTALLING via cvs.  If the deb packages include the CVS
dirs (like the rest of the packages do) you be able to just run `cvs -z6 update
-
dP` from the main phpgroupware directory.

Or you can get the tar ball and drop in on top of your current install and enter
setup in the browser.  phpgw releases (except for that erroneous mdk.rpm) do not
include the header.inc.php file and will pickup on your current one.