[Phpgroupware-users] CVS update for phpgroupware under debian.

From: tof
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] CVS update for phpgroupware under debian.
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 18:57:56 +0100

Hi all,

How can update my phpgroupware under debian ?

I have install phpgroupware under woody3.0 stable with apt-get install
phpgroupware.
The version of phpgroupware is 0.9.13.018 and i want to update to 0.9.14.001.
Phpgroupware have symbolic link on /etc/phpgroupware and /var/www.
The standard method for update with CVS is :

1 - cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/phpgroupware co -r
Version-0_9_14-branch phpgroupware
2 - cd phpgroupware
3 - cvs co -r Version-0_9_14-branch admin addressbook calendar email phpgwapi
preferences setup todo notes
4 - cvs update -Pd

Does there have another command for update phpgroupware under debian with cvs ?

Thanks,

ToF.