Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Developer tools work now for me - can I send my

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Developer tools work now for me - can I send my translations?
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 06:52:16 +1100

Michal Samek <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> after upgrading to 0.9.14.001 I can finally see my translations
> working.
> Many thanks for all devs.
>
> I have a question: when I finish translations can I send it
> someone to
> commit into the cvs? And what if I've modified also _en lang file
> (aftersearching for the missing phrases)? Should it be also
> updated?

This is how i would like to handle it.  Some one else can suggest an
easier way if they like.  As the translations generally only have one
maintainer per app it is pretty easy.  Just tar up all the lang files in
the proper directories, put them up somehwere and mail a link here.  I
will grab them and add them to cvs.  Please indicate if they are for
stable or head.  This is easiest for me as i can just untar them over
the old ones and commit them.

As for the en files ... just include a diff patch for those and i will
add them too.  Please see the guidelines at
http://docs.phpgroupware.org/patches.php .  If you use RCS patches you
will get a nasty email back from me, as I find them a lot slower and
frustrating to apply.

On translations and the related tools, does anyone have any interest in
running with these parts of the project?  I would really like it if
someone could nominate themselves to handle this work.  You will be able
to commit all the stuff to cvs.  Just post here to express an interest.

Cheers

Dave