Re: [Phpgroupware-users] CVS Errors & Timetrack

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] CVS Errors & Timetrack
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 05:47:06 +0000

It's a quick hack - I think you can fill in the filter box by sticking the
following line inside the if statement you added (make sure it is below the
existing $filterobj = ... line near the beginning of the file)

  // Substitute your default status-id and status_name values
  $filterobj = $GLOBALS['phpgw']->nextmatchs->filterobj
("phpgw_ttrack_job_status", "status_id", "status_name");