[Phpgroupware-users] CVS Errors & Timetrack

From: Andrew Thurlow
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] CVS Errors & Timetrack
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 01:58:02 +0000

Hi

Did the update

After a cvs on timetrack I got an error
Parse error: parse error, expecting `','' or `';''
in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/phpgroupware/timetrack/timesheets.php on line 179

when trying to look at timesheets

To fix it needed to add  " on line 175 after the "\n

Can someone fix the cvs...

I would like to change the default job list from "show all" to "in progress".
Looks
like its the $order variable h_order... where does this live?

Thanks

Andrew

Chris Weiss (address@hidden) wrote*:

>the file manager error might be related to phpgwebhosting being renamed to
>filemanager, but I though that happened before the .14 release.
>
>For the reset, you making it to complicated, which is easy to do from trying to
read
>the cvs docs.  Since the tarball already has the CVS dir in it, you only need
run