[Phpgroupware-users] Re: LDAP ldapmodify

From: jef peeraer
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: LDAP ldapmodify
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 17:12:36 +0100

On Tuesday 12 November 2002 12:16, you wrote:
> i am using the latest cvs stable-source from today, openldap2 v2.1.4. When
> i try to convert the existing ldap users via the ldapmodify, this won't
> work. I select users, admin users, groups and applications, then i press
> modify, but the application returns to the same screen, unselecting my
> previous selections. I'll get no authentication errors or whatsoever in my
I solved it myself . The php version was 4.2.2 -> must set register_globals
to On !! It works now, altough I get a lot of errors :

Warning LDAP: Value array must have consecutive indices 0,1,... in
ldapmodify on line 170
Warning : Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in
ldapmodify.php on line 193

Jef