Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Problems with install

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Problems with install
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 03:33:04 +0000

php is having some trouble connecting to the database you created.  Make sure
it's
there as you have it listed in the header and the user and pass you made for it
are
correct and have full access to the database.

I'd also recomend running `cvs -z6 update -dP` from the phpgroupware dir to get
all
the patches released, some of which are specificaly for RedHat 7.3 and 8.0.  I
also
recomend replacing the email app with the one from anglemail.org (this will be
done
in cvs soon and in the next release).