[Phpgroupware-users] Re: login pb and ettiquette

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: login pb and ettiquette
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 11:07:57 +1000

Yes, I know it is poor form to post privtae emails to the lists, but i
can't help myself with this one.

<rant>
Just to clear up a few things.  If you want help please post to the
lists, that goes for problems and replies.  Do not reply to me off
lists, unless i ask you to.  Also do not cc replies to me, i get enough
emails as it is, and i will get it from the list anyway.

Yes I do like to help, but i am only one person, I do not claim to know
everything or even want to know everything.  The lists are here to share
knowledge.

General support for phpGW is a hobby for me.  I will post if i know the
answer or try to point you in the right direction ... no post generally
means i am too busy or i don't know.

Please be patient as none of us get paid for answering your posts, akaik.

Also give as much information as possible so we can help you sort it
out, please.
</rant>

schnee <address@hidden> wrote:

> still problem to login

What is the problem.

> I did find any solution

Some more information may mean we can help find a solution.

> thank you for any help

Cheers

Dave Hall (aka skwashd)