Re: [Phpgroupware-users] login

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] login
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 10:49:01 +1000

Hi,

Sorry I do not speak/read/write Freanch, but i think i know the
solution.  Maybe someone can translate my response, please.

Please run a cvs update, ceb recently commmitted a patch for this
problem.  Also please check that you have register_globals = on in your
php.ini.

Cheers

Dave Hall (aka skwashd)