RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Sending Mail

From: Des Dougan
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Sending Mail
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 19:12:12 -0700

Hsing-Foo,

At 03:16 15/10/2002, Hsing-Foo Wang wrote:
That is one I solved...

This line is faulty:
> c->s: EHLO www.douganconsulting.com
It should be HELO instead of EHLO

- edit /phpgroupware/email/class_mail_send.inc.php
- edit line 206 and replace EHLO with HELO

Just a minor correction - the file name and location are slightly different: email/inc/class.mail_send.inc.php

Try sending mail again.

Great - just tried it and it works fine.

I know both EHLO and HELO exist, but the above did the job.

Do you know what they mean??

I'm quite surprised that this isn't in the archive (well I went back a couple of months) - if it came up in the latest release, I'd have expected feedback on the list.

Thanks for your help. Now if I could only get LDAP working...

Des