[Phpgroupware-users] Email module error...and other questions

From: peter . santiago
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Email module error...and other questions
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 02:07:27 +0800

Warning: Couldn't open stream {localhost:143}INBOX in /home/phpgroupware/email/inc/class.mail_dcom_imap.inc.php on line 214

There was an error trying to connect to your mail server.
Please, check your username and password, or contact your admin.
source: email class.mail_msg_base.inc.php
called from: /index.php, index_data()
imap_last_error: TLS/SSL failure for localhost: SSL negotiation failed

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: parse_navbar_end() in /home/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/footer.inc.php on line 62

I'm using Postfix + Courier IMAP (Maildir)....

I also have another question. what's is the default startup screen of phpgroupware? Is the login screen? If so, how will new users register or sign up?