Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Can't create ToDos, Project and Notes on 0.9.14

From: Alexandros Gougousoudis
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Can't create ToDos, Project and Notes on 0.9.14.00
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 20:27:29 +0200

Hi,

after long tests I found the problem. Php needs to be compiled with
the --enable-sockets option, which is not on by default.

cu
 Alex

Aloha-Systeme GmbH *  Tel: 030 / 627 08 630
Wilmersdorfer Str. 79 * 10629 Berlin * Fax: 030 / 627 08 639

Alexandros Gougousoudis *  Mobil:  0172 / 310 64 63
** Netzwerke und Linux **  Email:  address@hidden

Offizielle Homepage: http://www.aloha-systeme.de/