[Phpgroupware-users] Can't create ToDos, Project and Notes on 0.9.14.00

From: Alexandros Gougousoudis
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Can't create ToDos, Project and Notes on 0.9.14.00
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 16:55:01 +0200

Hi,

I installed the new release (tar and zip file) and have big problems with
it. I can't create notes, projects and ToDos. If I want to create it and
click save I come back to the mask where I entered the text (but the text is
deleted). If I watch to see if the note was added, it says there are still 0
notes. If I look in the database (the table seems ok) there is also no
entry. I don't get an error message. My setup is the following:

SuseLinux 7.1 (tried also 8.0) , 2.2.18 Kernel
Apache 1.3.19
MySql 3.23.33
Postgres 7.0.3
PHP 4.2.1, 4.2.2, 4.2.3 with and without internal MySQL Drivers

It doesn't work with MySql or Postgres. With one of the old releases
(0.9.13.something) I had no problems.

Maybe one of you has an idea what is wrong? Maybe PHP needs more
capabilities compiled in? I made it plain as SAPI module, with ldap, mysql
and postgres.

Any help would be nice.

cu
 Alex