[Phpgroupware-users] Unable to import .csv files exported from Outlook.

From: zak
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Unable to import .csv files exported from Outlook.
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 22:09:52 +0000 (UCT)

I'm using phpGroupWare version 0.9.14 RC4 on RedHat Linux version 7.3.
Apache version 1.3.26.

When I attempt to use the "Import Contacts" Feature in Address Book
nothing happens.  No file is uploaded.

In field 2. I've selected the file that outlook exported.
In field 3. I've selected "Import from Outlook - English".

Then I press "Submit" and nothing happens.

Inititially I was getting an error:

"Warning: Cannot set time limit in safe mode in
/home/phpgroupware/htdocs/addressbook/inc/class.uiXport.inc.php on line
114"

So I commented out line #114 in class.uiXport.inc.php as so:

/*set_time_limit(0);*/

That gets rid of the error, but the script still fails to do anything.

Thank you very much for your help.  :)

--

Zak L Brown

Audio/Systems Engineer
www.mode3.com
www.insulinmusic.com

--

    Bart: So finally, we're all in agreement about what's going on with
          the adults.  Milhouse?