Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Unable to import .csv files exported from Outlo

From: zak
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Unable to import .csv files exported from Outlook.
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 19:29:07 +0000 (UCT)

Okay, using the following httpd.conf directives I turned off safe_mode in
the phpgroupware directory.

<Directory "/home/phpgroupware/htdocs">
    Options All
    AllowOverride None
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
    php_admin_value safe_mode 0
    php_admin_value open_basedir "/"
</Directory>

now a phpinfo() returns that safe_mode is off in that directory.

So, the import contact script no longer errors out like it used to, but
it still doesn't function.

Beuller?