[Phpgroupware-users] Re: sharing within group with phpwebhosting

From: totschnig . michael
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: sharing within group with phpwebhosting
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 23:01:40 -0400

I finally got phpwebhosting to work, and wanted to document what I had
to do if others have the same problem:
I decided to try a fresh start by erasing all data in the phpgw_vfs
table, and emptying the directory home in the phpgw file directory.
Evidently, this is was only possible because I did not have any real
data yet stored in phpgroupware's file system.
I do not know where is the origin of the problem. has there been any
change in the structure of the file system causing this? But maybe it
is only a local problem of some error in setup or data corruption. In
that case I apologize for taking the band-with, but I thought this
information might be useful for anyone seeing the same problem.

Regards,

Michael

address@hidden a écrit:

> Hello,
>
> after reading through the archives both on the users and developers
> mailing lists, I get the impression that phpwebhosting should be able
> to share files within a group, and the README file says so too:
> "Group sharing and ACL are fully supported."
>
> But I cannot understand how to access group folders. When user Bob
> starts phpwebhosting the current directory is /home/bob.
> When he goes to /home he only sees his own directory, and up another
> level in / he sees home and another directory, which has no name and
> is not clickable. Is it here that a directory "groups" is supposed to
> be visible? what could be wrong with my setup?

[...]