[Phpgroupware-users] addressbook mangled

From: SI Reasoning
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] addressbook mangled
Date: 18 Jun 2002 22:53:23 -0500

I am using cvs .14. I just recently noticed that businesses and contacts
are mixing and matching in the address book. This is not good. For
instance I have several situations where a business name and a seperate
individual will have their data all on the same line mixed together
(like business name with business phone number on the same line as a
different persons name and their home number and email address)

addressbook 0.9.13.002

php-mysql-4.1.2-2mdk
libmysql10-3.23.47-5mdk

Mandrake 8.2

--
SI Reasoning
address@hidden

 "I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me
 and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country....
 Corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in
 high places will follow, and the money power of the country
 will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the
 prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated
 in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed."
-Abraham Lincoln