RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Cookie madness with Konqueror

From: Kevin Milani
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Cookie madness with Konqueror
Date: 23 May 2002 19:04:17 -0400

Phil,

Be sure to install the new Mozilla in a different directory than your
old mozilla.  Do not install "over" the old one.

Also, see if you can do the multi window thing on my demo site. You can
use the logins...

name: demo
pw: harlemsbi

name: cathyb
pw: harlemsbi

name: kevinm
pw: kevin1

I have cookies disabled on the phpgroupware server side.  I believe I am
using PHP4 authentication.

Good luck,

Kevin