[Phpgroupware-users] Cookie madness with Konqueror

From: Phil Glaser
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Cookie madness with Konqueror
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 15:51:45 -0400

Hi,

As Admin I've configured phpgw not to use cookies, but it still uses them
anyway. The reason it matters is that I'm going to be giving a demo of phpgw
tomorrow and need to have multiple browser sessions logged in as different
users so I can go back and forth between them. On a Windows desktop with IE
everything works fine: each browser session keeps its own cookie. But under
KDE with Konqueror, each individual Konqueror session goes to the same
cookie, so if I go to a second browser and login as a different user, it is
that new user that is the user for the session in the first browser. And I
have to use a Linux desktop for my demo (don't ask).

My workaround for now is to get two different X sessions going under
different system users so that there's a different profile for Konqueror.
But this solution is both bogus and sad.

Does anyone have any suggestions for any aspect of this conundrum?

Thanks!

Regards,

Phil Glaser
\