Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Installation problems

From: Wolfgang Buech
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Installation problems
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 10:16:00 +0200 (CEST)

First try to go to the setup page directly /setup/index.php
Check if the user the webserver is running under has write permission to
DocumentRoot /phpgroupware folder
To Eliminate all other problems better do not use the very latest php and
apache . Better apache 1.3.22 and php 4.1.x  for testing.
Use phpgroupware latest stable = 0.9.14 RC3
Check Apache httpd.conf  >>> DocumentRoot if set to your needs
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/phpgroupware    for example

Wolfgang Buech