[Phpgroupware-users] Installation problems

From: Ihsan Dogan
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Installation problems
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 16:30:14 +0200

Hi,

I tried to install phpGroupWare, but it seems, that something is
going wrong.

OS: Solaris 8
HTTP-Server: Apache 2.0.35
PHP: 4.2.0 (as module)
MySQL: 3.23.49

When I enter the setup information in
/phpgroupware/setup/manageheader.php and click to write, and I
see then an empty configuration page.

---
phpGroupWare version 0.9.12 setup
You have not created your header.inc.php yet!
You can create it now.
---

---
You appear to have MySQL support enabled
No Postgres-DB support found. Disabling
No Oracle-DB support found. Disabling
sample configuration not found. using built in defaults
Now guessing better values for defaults
---

I entered this values:
Server Root: /opt/apache/htdocs/phpgroupware
Include Root: /opt/apache/htdocs/phpgroupware
Admin password to header manager: password
DB Host: localhost
DB Name: phpgroupware
DB User: phpgroupware
DB Password: password
DB Type: mysql
Configuration Password: pasword
Enable MCrypt: False
MCrypt version: <empty>
MCrypt initilazation vector: 111111111111111111111111111111
Domain selevt box on logn: False

Are this settings correct? I think, that I do something wrong.
I found it's a little bit weird, that I don't get an error
message.

Regards, Ihsan...

--
<!-- http://ihsan.dogan.ch/ -->    PGP encrypted mail preferred.