[Phpgroupware-users] Project-management wants personal preferences

From: Tim Stoop
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Project-management wants personal preferences
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 15:35:24 +0200

Hi people,

I'm very interested in the Projects-module, but I can't get it to work. When
I log in as myself and add a new project, I insert the required fields. The
Bookable en Billable activities are empty, so there is no way to select
something there. But I submit the form, I get the following errors:

Error:
Please set your preferences for this application !*
Error:
Please choose activities for that project first !

When I go to my preferences and select Preferences under Project, it tells me
there are no preferences to set! And where can I select/make activities? Can
someone help me with this? Tia!

--
Regards,
Tim Stoop

PGP public key: finger address@hidden

Random quote/fortune:
Where a calculator on the ENIAC is equpped with 18,000 vaccuum tubes and
weighs 30 tons, computers in the future may have only 1,000 vaccuum tubes and
perhaps weigh 1 1/2 tons. -- Popular Mechanics, March 1949