[Phpgroupware-users] Https and phpgroupware

From: Burt Adjoodani
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Https and phpgroupware
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 18:33:25 -0500

I have my Apache server running https.
My FAQ (Faqomatic) is running fine in https.

Phpgroupware does not.

I can login in using https, but it immediately sends me to my first page as
standard http or 80.

Has anybody else been able to make it work using https?

I just upgraded from the most recent cvs.

Thanks to whomever sent the command.  I installed cvs, ran the command and
away it went updating all to RC4.

I guess logging in only using https is enough, but what happens when the
user changes their password?
That will be sent in clear text.

 Server is RH7.2 Mysql 3.23.41-1, php-mysql 4.0.6-7,
php 4.0.6-7, Apache 1.3.22-2  (I'd like to go to 2.0)

My desktop is Linux and I run win4lin for the windoze apps I have to run.
(Database report writer).
I am running rh7.2 desktop kde2.0 also.  (as if it matters)

Side note anybody got a quick way to upgrade to kde3.0?

Thanks for your help!!!

The Burt Man