Re: [Phpgroupware-users] (no subject)

From: Francois Gurin
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] (no subject)
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 13:49:34 -0400

> Warning: fopen("/path/to/tmp/coulter.mhd", "w") - Operation not

/path/to/tmp is the default path to temp directory in the header setup
section.   under most systems, this is not a valid path and phpgw will
not create it for you.  Try changing this to a valid directory the
webserver can write to for temporary files.  That may solve your
problems, at the very least get rid of the above warning.

--francois