[Phpgroupware-users] Speed of page loads

From: Kenny Stoltz
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Speed of page loads
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 12:20:43 -0400

Phpgroupware has recently become very slow. I'm still running 0.9.14. Do you have any tips to speed up page loads? The only thing I can think of is that our SQL server is separate from our web server, but I don't think that this would slow it down that much.

--
Kenny Stoltz, Intelliwire
(859) 514-7600

http://www.intelliwire.net
"We help companies become more successful by
eliminating the hassles that come with technology.
We make it easier for you to work at the office, at
home or on the road."