Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Problem with Contacts on LDAP

From: Patrick Oliver
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Problem with Contacts on LDAP
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 12:11:19 -0800

I have the same problem using the default SQL configuration, at least the
inability to delete contacts. This of course makes the RC2 release unusable
for basic address book management.

Do any phpgw developers read this list? Do any developers read the bug
database? I submitted this as a bug on 12 March:

http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=100582&group_id=509

and it has yet to be assigned or looked at.

Just wondering if the developers decided to take a couple of weeks off after
releasing RC2.

Patrick