[Phpgroupware-users] Email Problem

From: Shriya Dhar
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Email Problem
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 17:48:43 +0530

Hello,
In my email module I am not able to get folders button. If i type
'http://server/phpgroupware/email/folder.php' in the address bar the page
displays showing only inbox folder. When I try to create a folder it gives
the following error :

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imap_last_error() in
C:\apache\htdocs\phpgroupware\email\folder.php on line 92.

Also I am able to receive email but when i view it and come back to email
module it deletes the message. Please help me out of this.

Shriya