Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Question about the latest release

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Question about the latest release
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 20:14:21 +0000

right, there is only one "directory" in cvs, but the files have version/branch
tags
that will allow you to pull different versions and branches for the same
directory.  If the perl file uses a -r on the CVS comand and has a version
listed
then you will get what ever version is listed.  If that perl file was included
in
the .14rc2 tarball, then I would bet that you will get the .14 branch.

Or you can just use the cvs commands if you are comforable with that.  To get a
clean stable checkout:
1) cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/phpgroupware co -r Version-
0_9_XX-branch phpgroupware
2) cd phpgroupware
3) cvs co -r Version-0_9_XX-branch admin addressbook calendar email phpgwapi
preferences setup todo notes

where XX is the stable version number.

If you want more apps later, just use
cvs co -r Version-0_9_XX-branch apnames

If you want the latest DEV code, do the same thing but leave out the "-r
Version-
0_9_XX-branch".