[Phpgroupware-users] Question about the latest release

From: Joel Webb
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Question about the latest release
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 13:04:52 -0500 (EST)

I have been working with PHPGW for about 5 months. The question is which
way is better to get the latest and greatest code??

I recently downloaded the 0.9.14-RC2 tarball and installed it and got
errors on the email page.

Then I did a /doc/cvsfullupdate.pl

Is the cvsfullupdate.pl bringing be back to another an earlier version or
is it doing the latest patches?? I noticed in the PERL code it doesn't
give a directory to go to just the regular /cvsroot/phpgroupware