Re: [Phpgroupware-users] setting Projects global preferences?

From: Raphael Pierquin
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] setting Projects global preferences?
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 09:38:46 +0100

Hi,

Le Fri, Feb 22, 2002 at 04:03:47PM -0400, mike wrote :

> I tried to enter the global preferences from the user prefereces
> page but when I actually try to create a new project this error is
> returned:
[...]
> Do these prefereces have to be entered into a  config file somewhere by hand?

No need to tweak any config file, just use the UI :
1. The phpgw admin chooses project administrator.
2. The project administrator creates activities.
3. _and then_ project administrator can create a project.

You should probably read phpgroupware/projects/doc/USING.

Cheers,
--
Raphael Pierquin