[Phpgroupware-users] setting Projects global preferences?

From: mike
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] setting Projects global preferences?
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 16:03:47 -0400

I tried to enter the global preferences from the user prefereces page but when
I actually try to create a new project this error is returned:

Error: Please set your global preferences !*
  Please set your preferences for this application !*

Error: Please choose activities for that project first !

Do these prefereces have to be entered into a  config file somewhere by hand?

--
Michael Moyles          address@hidden
            http:/www.immunochem.com