[Phpgroupware-users] Can't login

From: Alexander Skwar
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Can't login
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 08:27:51 +0100

Hi!

I'm trying to use the CVS version of phpgroupware from savannah from
2002-02-15 ~00:06 o'clock.

I've set authentication to SQL, usernames are also to be stored in SQL.
I've also recreated the demo accounts with setup_demo.php.  However,
when I try to login with demo/guest accounts or with the admin accounts,
I'm always just redirected to the login page.

Any idea about what might be wrong?

Thanks,

Alexander Skwar
--