Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Re: Fwd: Documentation help?

From: Maat
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Re: Fwd: Documentation help?
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 15:40:30 +0200

Dave Hall a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> In order to cut down on spam on our lists we require all posters to
> subscribe first.
>
> All documentation contributions are welcomed.  I am in the process of
> reviewing the website and documentation in preparation for the 0.9.18
> release.  Feel free to make suggestions here.
>
> We are planning to produce all documentation in ODF (open document
> format) as it is an open standard and most people have access to a tool
> for create/edit such documentation.  Converting the existing docs to ODF
> is something we are working on atm.
>
> The other advantage of ODF is that a non geek can create docs and post
> them on savannah where we can can export it to html, pdf and plain text
> easily before adding it to CVS.
>
> Let us know what you are interested in working on and I am sure we will
> be able to accommodate you :)
>
> Please subscribe to the list, so we can continue the discussion there.
>
> Cheers
>
> Dave

I can help writing french part of documentation ( from nothing or
translation from english )

ps : if we commit html exported from ods into cvs will we have to back
process html to ods each time we want to work on documentation ?

--
In a world without walls or fences, there would be no need for windows or
gates...