Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Doc help

From: Guillaume Courtois
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Doc help
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 13:45:00 +0000

Well, for the doc translations I believe we have not a defined procedure yet,
but it should be based on the wiki.

For the apps, if you want to help translate them, you're much welcome ! Some
of the apps have norwegian translation (there must be some phpgw_no.lang files
from memory), you can complete them and/or create new ones by hand or by using
developer_tools module.

Tell me if you need help on that part !