Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Doc help

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Doc help
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 12:47:58 +0000

I don't know about Norwegian but I suspect Gugux will reply to that part (he
is the trnslation coordinator)

For doc development, the best procedure we've developed to date is to use the
wiki at wiki.phpgroupware.org to make docs and then rely upon manual review to
commit acceptable changes into the official docs (which currently need better
organization anyway)

The general concept is that user docs will be accessible via the manual app
and admin and contriutor docs will be in the app's/doc directory as html files

(this may also lead to the manual app requiring some feature enhancements as
users start to use it more)