[Phpgroupware-docteam] Use of groups in Trouble Tickets

From: Peter Moulding
Subject: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Use of groups in Trouble Tickets
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 15:17:08 +1100

Hello docteam,
Is there documentation on the use of groups in trouble tickets?

I am starting to get the hang of using groups to control access to
applications. Trouble tickets pick up user groups and some how control
who works with tickets, who receives email about changes and a couple of
other things. Is there a global document that test application
developers how to use groups? If so, where?

Is there a document that says what tts does with groups? If so, where?

If the documents do not exist and I create some text, where should it go
(assuming it is anatomically and taxonomically possible :-)).

Peter