Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Use of groups in Trouble Tickets

From: Brandon
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Use of groups in Trouble Tickets
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 09:51:58 -0700

if there is documentation, it would be in the Users Guide (I can already tell
you there isn't).  If you
have a question that you can't figure out, the best thing to do is ask the
author.  When you get an
answer, write it up and post it here.  I'll put it in the documentation.

Brandon

 On Tue, Mar 19, 2002 at
03:17:08PM +1100, Peter Moulding wrote: >Hello docteam,