Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] trans (spanish)

From: Pablo Pessagno
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] trans (spanish)
Date: 19 Feb 2002 08:34:39 -0000

Hi Elizabeth,
        I just came back from a strong bronchitis (sp?). Thanks for your help.
I am the translation mantainter. Sorry if this answer is late, I am checking
all
the stuff I lost while I was at the hospital. I am taking care of the spanish
translation, and there is another mantainer too (although another couple of
hands and eyes would help). I believe that you help would be much more useful
if you can take care of the hebrew stuff, since there is no such translation
yet.
By hebrew stuff I mean not only translations, but also reporting any
localization
bug.
You can reach me at this list and you can contact me at this message address
too.
Cheers,
Pablo Pessagno

On Mon, 18 Feb 2002 23:41:33 +0000, "Elizabeth Sterling Wall"
<address@hidden> wrote :

> Hello,
>
> I'd like to help out on translations into Spanish. Who should I speak to in
> order
to help out with this area.

> (also, it looks like you don't have anyone doing Hebrew translations. I'd
> love to
do that as well...)