[Phpgroupware-docteam] french files

From: Guillaume Courtois
Subject: [Phpgroupware-docteam] french files
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 11:14:34 +0000

Hi all,

Pablo, thanks for the commiting work !

Hope you won't have any more health problems now.

I checked the commited files and some of them are missing :

- brewer, cdb, chora, developer_tools, manual, meerkat, messenger, napster,
news_admin, phpsysinfo, registration, skel, soap, stocks and xmlrpc from the
first
patch in sourceforge,

- netsaint from the second patch in savannah.

Could you please check this and commit these files please ? Maybe these modules
are
not isntalled on your system ?

If you want, I can make a new patch with these, I will have to make one for
modifications to some french files which are not complete any more, thanks to
the
developpers ;-)

Again, thanks for your help !