[Phpgroupware-docteam] inline documentation and the secured api

From: Dan Kuykendall (Seek3r)
Subject: [Phpgroupware-docteam] inline documentation and the secured api
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 07:46:47 -0800

Because of the changes to the phpgwapi module in CVS, there will be a
small additional step in working with the inline comments of the API
classes. We still need you guys to help document this code via the
inline docs, but also need to preserve the security and stability of the
API. So I will be personally granting rights to the API and will
probably only grant write access it to one or two of the docteam who
will be helping update and complete the inline docs. I will likely strip
the write access as soon as the major work is done, and from there the
core team will handle any new documentation thru patches.

Hope this makes sense

Seek3r