[Phpgroupware-docteam] SGML

From: Josh Miller
Subject: [Phpgroupware-docteam] SGML
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 10:06:10 -0600

Brandon do you have the devlopers guide converted to SGML somewhere? I have a list of things to fix in it content wise, and I am not sure where to start untill I have a skel to work with.

Also we should discus useing variables within the SGML. I understand that as an option. So we can include a file that defines what the current stabel and dev versions are. I am sure there are things other then this. We should identify them and work out a way to do this. I don't want to confuise anyone by changeing the docs to say .14 stable and .15 devel to bring them up for release, even though untill release the versions don't exist.

- Josh